Thursday, January 12, 2012

Harbinger & The Fabulous Sara Wilson Etienne

I'm so excited to have been asked by my friend, the fabulously talented, Sara Wilson Etienne, to create a piece of artwork inspired by her new YA novel, Harbinger. I am one of twenty-four talented illustrators who have been asked to choose a favorite scene from Sara's book and bring it to life. You can view my Harbinger-inspired artwork here: www.holbrookacademy.com

Sara also interviewed me about my Harbinger-inspired artwork
as well as my life as an artist.
You can get the full scoop here: www.sarawilsonetienne.com

Also, don't forget to visit the sketchbook page of Harbinger's website to see all the other amazing artwork that has been created as well as to check back as more illustrations are released weekly leading up to Harbinger's release date: www.holbrookacademy.com/sketchbook

Having had the chance to read Sara's YA novel before its February 2nd. release date, I can tell you that it is a must-read, even if you're not a teenager! It is mysterious, creepy, beautiful and absolutely thrilling! Check out Sara's amazing book trailer and get caught up in the world of Harbinger!