Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Alphabet Inspiration

Welcome to Bird Meets Worm! Usually, on the first Tuesday of the month I share an interview with a fabulous artist/illustrator/designer. The interview that had been slated for this month didn’t quite happen. You know what they say about the best laid plans, right? So, in lieu of my usual monthly blog interview, I’m going to share some sweet, silly, fun alphabet inspiration with you that I’ve been collecting to inspire me on a new top-secret alphabet project (of course, when it’s finished, I’ll share it, too!!) I’m sure the gorgeous eye candy that follows will inspire you, too, to create something sweet, silly, fun with hand-lettering! XO

Just For You Decals
Elissa Hudson Illustration
Sunshine Prints Co.
Kate Durkin Illustration
Artiseverything
Ink Tuitive
NeatoKeen