Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Pieces: Children's Music Album

It is my absolute pleasure to share the children's music album, PIECES, for which I created the artwork! PIECES is a collection of songs for kids that benefits the Music Therapy program for children and teens on the autism spectrum at the Bridgeway Academy in my hometown of Columbus, Ohio. For every sale, $5 is being donated to the Bridgeway Academy.

This project is extra special, because PIECES was created by my childhood friend, Jordan Lynch, who is an accomplished professional musician, and I was so flattered to be asked to contribute to the project. Jordan's inspiration for PIECES is his son who has thrived at the Bridgeway Academy. What a wonderful way to celebrate & give back!!

PIECES is available now on iTunes, CDBaby, and through the PiecesCD Facebook store!